MIEC is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. MIEC offers multi-disciplinary learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions, and individuals.
We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program. As a Graduate Trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience. You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
To be successful as a Graduate Trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department. An outstanding Graduate Trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
Available MIEC Departments:
MIEC ICT Training, MIEC Media, MIEC Business Executive
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
Graduate Trainee Requirements:
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st of December, 2020
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Visit facebook.com/miecradio, like and follow our broadcasting service